When it comes to the funeral for a precious loved one, you might feel unsure about what to write on a funeral flowers card.
Funerals can be an overwhelming and emotional experience, and so it’s very normal if you’re struggling to express your feelings. In this article, we’ll outline some ideas for what to write on a funeral flowers card for your Mum or Dad.
What to write on a funeral flowers card for Mum
Mums stand by us through the best and worst times of our lives – and when you lose your mum, it can be hard to convey everything she has meant to you. A funeral card for Mum should capture the essence of her life or reignite a special memory you shared.
Here are some ideas for what to write on a funeral flowers card for Mum:
- Thank you, Mum, for all the wonderful memories we’ve shared.
- You are with me in my heart forever, my special Mum.
- Mum, you are the reason I am here today. I love and cherish every moment we spent together.
- Rest peacefully, Mum. You are in my thoughts always.
What to write on funeral flowers for Dad
Dads provide everything from practical advice to a shoulder to cry on, so it’s important to find the right words to describe his impact on your life. When deciding what to write on funeral flowers for your dad, you might want to think of a lesson he has taught you or a special day you spent together. For example:
- To Dad, thanks for showing me the amazing person I could be.
- I’ll never forget the trips we made together, the stories you told. You’re in my heart forever, Dad.
- You’re the best Dad anyone could hope for. Thank you for everything.
- You will be greatly missed, Dad. With all my love.
Supporting you through this difficult time
As well as deciding what to put on the card for funeral flowers, there are many other stages of the funeral process to plan for. Preparing for a funeral can be a very overwhelming process for loved ones. That’s why our caring and supportive funeral directors are here to help you through – with a range of funeral packages to suit your needs.
If you’d like to learn more or want to discuss your requirements, contact us on 0117 956 4796.